Friday, April 9, 2010

Card club


So, my friends and I decided it would be fun to start a card club. We were a little overwhelmed with the thought of too many cards, so there are 4 1/2 of us. (The half is really poking fun at one friend who only joins us on occasion.) I went a little Cricut crazy. After I cut everything out and glued it to the card, I didn't have room for much else. I tried adding ribbon--that didn't work. So, I gave up because I wanted it to be a card that could be used for guys. I did use Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to pop up the stars. Love that stuff! Hopefully they will like them anyway!

5 comments:

  1. Love the card Shelley! Can't wait to get mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I love the card and will be using it veryy soon :) Glad I found ya...now I need to find Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!!! Have a great day!
    Bonnie
    please check out my giveaway at http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com/2010/04/earth-day-giveaway-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the stars... perfect combo for masculine cards!

    Jessica Witty
    Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

    ReplyDelete