Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthday Card


I'm finally getting around to posting a card I made two weeks ago. It was for a friend's birthday. She loved it! It is a total scraplift of a card in the CTMH Originals book. I use that book often for card ideas. It was already dark out when I took the photo, so the colors are a little off. The patterned paper (I think) is from a set I bought from Oriental Trading Co. The fastener has been in my stash forever because it's from Lil' Davis. The stamp is from The {Stamps} of Life . Everything else is just random stuff from my stash and scrap pile. I even pulled out the sewing machine for the stems! I hope to get a few more cards made this week, and maybe it won't take me two weeks to get them posted.


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, this card is FABulous! I love the creative idea with the ribbon and the button flowers...thanks for coming by my blog and thanks for sharing!
    P.S. Vegas huh? My son was born there...14 year ago! *smile*

    ReplyDelete