Friday, July 9, 2010

Scenes from Texas

Just a few photos from my parent's place. Dad has donkeys to help keep coyotes and dogs away from their property. I don't know if the donkeys found a friend or if the deer adopted the donkeys. But, in the mornings and evenings you can usually find this deer with them.

Mom and Dad have a hummingbird feeder haging in their front yard. One evening when we were sitting outside, a hummingbird came to eat. There is actually a second hummingbird in the area, but the first one chases the other one away. I couldn't capture any of that on film, they are really quite quick!


If it's not raining tomorrow, maybe I'll be able to get some photos of the cards I made at craft night with Mom. If was difficult crafting without only limited supplies!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures you did capture. They look professional. Can't wait to see what you created. Missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some awesome shots! I have missed you alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures . I became a follower.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete