Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer, Summer, Summer

Being a musical person, I relate my life to song lyrics. And, I tend to burst into song whenever those lyrics pop into my head. When I think about this summer, "Magic" by The Cars pops into my head....

     Summer, it turns me upside down
     Summer, summer, summer
     It's like a merry-go-round

So while I've been upside down on the merry-go-round, I've taken a little break from the blog world. As I see the end of summer break approaching, I'm itching to get back to some of the things I've set aside.

I thought I would start by posting my July card for a card exchange group that I'm in. I got the basic idea for this card from a magazine. I didn't purchase the magazine, and I don't remember which one it was in. I just stored the idea away in my mind. When my Tim Holtz embossing folders arrived in the mail, I knew exactly what I was going to do!


Prism cardstock, Ribbon FX and Ribbon Boutique ribbons, Decorative Trims ric rac, Colorbox and Close to my Heart Inks, Tim Holtz embossing folders

Enjoy this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment