Tuesday, March 13, 2007

10 Things That Make Me Happy...

In no particular order:

My children - Who would think so much joy and so much pain could be rolled up into one? Parenting is definitely the toughest job I'll ever love!

My husband - Yes, he deserves his own mention. He loves me, supports me, takes care of me, and puts up with me. I don't know what I would be or where I would be without him.

Nighttime in the desert - The air always seems so crisp and clear. I guess it's the absence of humidity, but it is one of my favorite things about living here.

Music - Whether I'm just listening, or singing along, or even playing an instrument, music puts a spring in my step!

My faith in God - There's a lot to be said for eternal security!

Bubble baths - I don't take them much anymore since we no longer have a jacuzzi tub, but it sure is nice to soak your cares away!

Fresh flowers - I wish Scott would understand this one!

Road trips - I like exploring the countryside and seeing new places! Now most of our road trips consist of going back to Texas, but even that is a good trip!

Letters and packages in the mail - Someone loves me! (Even if it is only because I ordered something from them ;-))

Friends - I cherish all my friends--the support, laughs, and ideas that they give me are priceless!

3 comments: