Tuesday, March 6, 2007


Here's my layout for week 3 of the Survivor contest at The Scrapbook Chalet. The challenge (for me) was to do a scraplift from HardCoreScrapper. We were paired up this week, so she is lifting one of my layouts. It was definitely a fun challenge. I'm glad I got to scrap this photo of the girls because I think it's so cute--their hair and their expressions. It's going to be a tough vote this week. There are only 8 of us left, but 5 will be leaving the contest this week. There have been some amazing creations throughout the contest, and I'm sure this week will be no exception!

5 comments:

  1. wow shelley! you certainly have a way with 3 Bugs! You know that their user gallery is up, right? Submit that page, it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love that layout along with all the others you did on the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley, I love this lift! You did such a great job on it! Good luck!!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely layout Shelley! Looks like a winning layout to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout of the girls! Great job on the scraplift!

    ReplyDelete