Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sometimes I Amaze Myself!


Well, I wouldn't really say "amaze myself," but I am pretty excited about how cute this little box is. It's an "exploding" box. Exploding meaning that when you take off the lid, the side fall down into pages of a mini album.


I had lots of fun doing this, and I could see myself making more in the future. I was thinking of making a smaller one with Bible verses for the members of my Mom's group. It could be a box exploding with blessings!



I'm kinda sad that I have to let this one go. I made it for an auction. The auction begins tomorrow and is taking place at The Scrapbook Chalet . It's to benefit a family that has a child that has needed several surgeries. I may have to clean off my desk and then take a picture of it on my desk, so I can remember it after it's gone! I know that's crazy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Shelley this is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the CUTEST THING EVER!!! I love Love LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley! this is a beautiful box! may have to win it myself!

    ReplyDelete