Thursday, May 20, 2010

Busy, busy!

May has been a busy month! I started off the month with a relaxing weekend of scrapping. I'm hoping to get those photos taken and uploaded this week.

After my relaxing weekend, we had a "Guys Craft Night". It was really a card making class for the men in our small group. They made Mother's Day cards for their wives. (They also planned a great Mother's Day lunch for all of us!) It was fun helping the guys get out of their comfort zone and craft. It was also fun to see them get creative and put their own touches on their cards!


Here's the proof they actually made their own cards. They are all working so diligently!

Joe's card and homemade envelope. (The Crafter's Companion makes those envelopes a breeze!)
Lawrence was so impressed with the envelopes, that he tore open his plain one and made one for his card!

I was too slow in photo taking and only got 2nd Scott's envelope.

Here is the card and envelope that I received. It was difficult trying to take a photo and not look at the card!


Here are the happy recipients of the cards. We are happy that we received handmade cards and especially happy that we didn't have to cook or clean up lunch!

2 comments:

  1. I love it Shelley! Leave it up to you to capture the moment and proof of all the men getting crafty. Thank you so much for hosting this scraping 101 for the men. I loved my card so much. It was a great day.

    ReplyDelete