Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Family

I'm thinking about my family this week because Dad will get back some test results on Wednesday. So, I thought I would share this layout of my sister and I.

Several years ago, I realized that, as the photographer, I was missing from all our photos. With some inspiration from my sister-in-law, I decided to start taking photos of myself. My children fell in love with the concept of taking photos of themselves! Occasionally, I can get other family members to indulge me as well. I decided that my sister and I needed to do a self-portrait together. Apparently, she couldn't handle the flash so close to her face, so she had a couple of funny faces. My comment was, "Well, at least I look good!" Her birthday is in July, and I think she might need some photos of us!

I used the November 2009 and scraps from the January 2010 Express Kits and felt Thickers.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout and I love the photos, they are funny...and of course "you do look good."

    ReplyDelete